Sunday, September 7, 2014

Changes to the Blog

Hello there. I'm here to announce some changes to the format of this blog.

For those of you who haven't seen this blog before, (which is everyone, according to its stats) I have been doing movie reviews and movie news. However, school is preventing me from doing the news at what I think is an appropriate time. Also, I'm not sure if I'm really interested in giving news. So, I have decided to simply focus on reviews from now on.

Also, I am expanding what I review. At first, I only reviewed movies that were in theaters, but now I will write on movies on Redbox and Netflix as well.

I am excited for the future of this blog, and I look forward to writing more reviews that probably nobody will read.

Jay the Movie Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment